Routine services including:-
- Preparation and filing of Income Tax and Sales Tax Returns.
- Representing clients during assessment proceedings before the tax authorities.
- Obtaining assessment orders, reviewing the same and providing advice there on.
- Filing of appeals at various Income-tax and Sales Tax appellate forum.
- Advising in connection with the advance payment of tax.
Specialized services including:-
- Advisory Services.
- Researching tax implications of proposed business transactions or new business ventures.
- Assisting in preparation, and obtaining approval from the concerned bodies for employee’s retirement schemes, such as Provident Fund, Gratuity and Pension Funds.
- Managing the taxation affairs of client’s personnel. This includes filing of monthly and annual returns relating to personnel on behalf of the client.
- Tax Planning of Clients
Obtaining tax exemption certificates for withholding of income tax.
- Preparation and filing of appeal Appearance before appellate forums.
- Presentation of the case including submission of verbal and written arguments.
- Filing of representation before the Federal Tax Ombudsman for maladministration.
- Preparation and filling up representation to the President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Follow up of the matters & implementation of the Federal Tax Ombudsman finding.
- Tax History.
- Tax profiling Income Tax & Sales Tax.
- Income profiling for five years
Working of advance tax for current years.
- Tax planning for current & upcoming year.
- Advising on tax variables, changes & updates.
- Tax saving through tax avoidance.
- Computation of withholding taxes.
- Preparation and filing of withholding statement.
- Preparation of tax reconciliation under Rule 44 with accounting records.
- Filing of queries raised by Inland Revenue.